Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This is literally the worst system to pay with.They are *** terrible and they lost $17 of mine.

They suck never use them. I bought it so i could buy call of duty black ops 2 for 14 dollars on g2a so i used it through my paypal and then because vanilla is *** they could not accept it so i got a refund from g2a as well as paypal but i never actually received my money back from vanilla.

It is unreliable and you should never use this.For your own sake use something that is actually good instead of these *** maggots.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of onevanilla prepaid card from OneVanilla. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants OneVanilla to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was where is my 17 dollars. Author liked the most how they forcefully bent my posterior. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OneVanilla for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with OneVanilla?

Comments

G2A_Team

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had such bad experience while making a payment. Please note that prepaid gift cards are not accepted by G2A and there might be issues while making a payment, although we would love to have more information about the problem you encountered back then. If that is possible please provide us more information describing the issue you had on helpdesk@g2a.com.

Best Regards,

G2A Team

jdawg1562
to G2A_Team #1121342

It's not your fault guys don't worry about it.

But it is those scums at One Vanilla.