I have used one vanilla a long time, has worked every time. Tonight I bought one to pay my insurance, registered the card, called my insurance company and it declined.

Went online and showed I had a $0 balance. They are blaming me that I gave the info out. It got stolen in my time shopping at walmart. It was stolen before I registered it.

They said that you don't have to register it to spend online, however, every time I have tried to use online without registering it, I can't use it. How in the heck can someone use it and before I get it registered!!!!

Never again. I will take this to the top.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of waiting days before my problem is fixed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of onevanilla prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $260. OneVanilla needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned onevanilla prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OneVanilla.

Comments