1.3

On 11th June 2018, I was checking my card balance using link http://www.check-onevanilla-balance.org/index.php, which did not yield any result.

I called over phone at 1-877-770-6408 and came to know that the balance is $261.12.

Today I when I checked the balance is showing as $0.12 at the link https://www.onevanilla.com/home.html?csrfToken=KFpgl8zWB8oQxXRhpbBpZuXxKfIOTUDm.

I also notice that on 14th June 2018, some purchase for $ 261 has taken place with reference "Coastal Yoga". I did not use my card and was not in US at this time.

I tried to contact one vanilla to inform that there is an abuse of my card and wanted to complain. However, the site does not provide any link. I tried calling the customer care number. But, disappointed to find that there is no option to register a complaint.

I do not know how to recover this money. Can someone help me? My email id is ganesanr25@gmail.com.

I didn't like: Due to the probability to get cheated.

Comments

I loaded $500 to a card and immediately Saks Fifth Ave took all money from my card n won't return. I told them and one vanilla I didn't purchase anything. Still no refund.

The same thing happened to me. I had $95.05 on my card and 6/6/2018 $95.00 went to Coastal Yoga ????

Did you ever Get any help ? Thanks, Proasailer@gmail.com