1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I hope everyone reads these reviews before purchasing a One Vanilla or My Vanilla prepaid card! There are many prepaid Visa and Mastercards.

These are definitely not the ones you want! No matter how quickly you put in a dispute and why you are disputing the charge they have you jump through hoops like call your police department file a report, send in multiple documents, contact the company the charge was placed with abs so on. Once you do all that you still wait 90 plus days just to be denied. Of course you can't talk to the claims department and neither can their own customer service reps.

Which should automatically beena clue they are theives theirselves.

Other words no matter what you need a prepaid card for DONT BUY ONE VANILLA R ANYTHING WITH VANILLA IN THE NAME CUZ THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY!! AND THE SCAMMERS THAT ARE TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY WON'T REINVERSE YOU YOUR MONEY

Product or Service Mentioned: Onevanilla Prepaid Card.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 31, 2016.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1326346

I am so sick of this card company. It is horrible!

I have a loved one currently held in jail, and I have to keep purchasing these cards to put money into my GTL account just to talk to my loved one. However! My card keeps saying pending every time I'm putting the money into my *** account! Not only that , but I have to wait 8 *** days for the money to return to my card!!!

Which is *** ***! This has happened about 5 times and I'm sick of it! The customer service is pretty bad! The first time I called the gentlemen was kind and understood the problem and told me I had to wait 8 days, which I was calm about.

However, the second time it happened, I called and a lady picked up answering very rudely saying it should go in the next day, which it did not! She inappropriately lied and just hung up right away. Once my money is returned, I will never ever purchase another card from onevanilla.

I am not pleased at all!!! Don't ever ever purchase a card from this company!