Product: Onevanilla Prepaid Card Clear all filters (0 of 109 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
OneVanilla - Refund of money ref.#1007450
I purchased this card from my local Family Dollar in Texarkana and was never able to activate it bc my so- called friend, Dustin Crow tried to steal it from me. Then he called customer service and reported it stolen so he could try and get another one sent to him i...
5.0

OneVanilla - My card won’t make online orders

I have benlen trying to buy some thing from fortnite and the card gets declined everytime until i get locked out. I know i have the money on the card.

OneVanilla - Questions

This man is trying to give me money through a prepaid card.

OneVanilla - Card isnt working online

I tried to order something and it didn't work. When I called it said the card is invalid.
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

OneVanilla - Pissed Off Consumer

Called at was told that a refund check had been cut for me on 12/18/18 and that it would take 7-10 business days for me to receive it. Yesterday made 14 days (2 weeks) and I still have nothing. No one answers when I call. Get recording saying that due to unforeseen circumstances they can't take my call right now and to try again later.
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

OneVanilla - Not good

I got a 25doller vanilla cacd for x mass when open on the back the three digit code was missing two numbers no recite .

OneVanilla - UnvalidPurchase

I have tried to contact but it keeps saying card is invalid but it is very much activated I am sincerely angry at the company / product

OneVanilla - Card balance not correct

How do i cancel a purchase? I dont know how?
Show

OneVanilla - Stolen money off card by other company.

At 1:27, on 11/28/18 a $33 transaction was made from my card to DoVisual Online. I DID NOT make this transaction and have no idea who they are. I have also been trying to access my funds available for weeks. And today I finally see that they are gone to a company I did not make any contact with! I see I am not the only one scammed by this!!!
Show

OneVanilla - I buy something from amazon Cancel the order and it's not going back to my Debit Card

I asked for a refund from a website and it’s not going back into my card it wasn't shipped yet
I liked
  • Ease of card use when it worked
I didn't like