1.8

I bought a $110 card on 11/26/17. I went to the website to change the zip code.

It said to click on "EDIT" to do that. There was no "EDIT". I couldn't change the zip code. There was a "GIVE FEEDBACK" box on left of website.

I completed it and complained about the non-existent "EDIT". Tried several times the next day. Tried on 11/29/17 butd saw on website that my balance was "ZERO" because someone (PAYPAL *AKINLOLUAKI) had withdrawn the money. I contacted One Vanilla and told them the situation.

They were helpful, and sent info an email to start a dispute resolution. I then called Paypal. Explained the situation to them. Even though this was not on MY Paypal account, they investigated.

They will reinstate my $110 in about 2 weeks. Don't know how or why, but thank you Paypal. Bottom line... One Vanilla, you got a problem.

Paypal said that someone had my card details...yeah, but HOW?

Only place that I entered card details was on One Vanilla website. Had I known that One Vanilla had so many issues, I would not have bought it.

Review about: Onevanilla Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: money stolen.

Preferred solution: Investigate YOUR problem.

I liked: Easy transaction and process.

I didn't like: I will never ever use again.

Comments

You can go to this website to file a complaint ic3.gov

Did you ever find the edit button as of right now I’m having trouble finding it

to Anonymous #1418508

As am I!

to Ashton #1418513

Aah, problem solved: simply call the number on the back of your card and you'll be helped by the bot voice menu. :) You can set up your ZIP code through that.