I have been trying to resolve an issue where someone used the funds on my card. The customer services email address came back undeliverable.

The terms state to go to the company where the fraud charges were made and dispute with them. I did so, and they told me to go to VISA. How am I supposed to accomplish anything when there is no direct answer and no direct, correct, contact information. So frustrating!!!

Basically, I'm feeling like that's $200 down the drain from a company who clearly has no clear way of correcting business. All I would like to do is figure out how I am supposed to report my card and get my funds back.

Review about: Onevanilla Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Trying to reach customer service about fraud card.

Comments

can't check balance on 2 cards I have for 2 days all it says is down for maintainance

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1332879

card number was stolen on a 200.00 card .what is strange there was only 70.00 left on card they were able to charge 200.00 on a purchase.which should have never went through.Customer service is a joke .people need to know how crooked onevanilla is as a card co.