3.5

I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$.The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined.

I returned to the store asking them to fix it. They said no Refunds. I called the center did not take long to get a hold of them. I had to send my address name and my id along with my receipt via email to them.

Now I have to wait 2-7 days for them to get my card active.

I have never had a problem with this company until today.This is upsetting as ***.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of onevanilla prepaid card from OneVanilla and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants OneVanilla to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was issue occured, waiting days before my problem is fixed and could not get refund from store. Author liked the most talking with customer service was quck and understanding. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OneVanilla for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with OneVanilla?

Comments

Onevanilla are good cards. The Fault lies at the store u purchased it from. If u had the receipt clearly showing it was not activated, they should of simply swiped it again and re-attempt activation.

Trust me......

The cashier and store manager knew *** well the till was heavy by $34.95......

The store robbed u

Metal8089 @gmail.com

Cody

to Anonymous #1165784

with the onevanilla cards theres no way to re-swipe , with those the register automatically asks to scan. so their isnt a way to simply just re activate it. Yes i do believe they should have done more to help the customer out but i dont know the full story so there isnt much else i could say.