I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$.The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined.
I returned to the store asking them to fix it. They said no Refunds. I called the center did not take long to get a hold of them. I had to send my address name and my id along with my receipt via email to them.
Now I have to wait 2-7 days for them to get my card active.
I have never had a problem with this company until today.This is upsetting as ***.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Talking with customer service was quck and understanding
What I disliked
- Issue occured
- Waiting days before my problem is fixed
- Could not get refund from store
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onevanilla Prepaid Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Do NOT let these guys in your home at all. I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free.... it turned into a 3..."
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."