I purchased card in a Walmart store, loaded card with 200.00 as a gift and checked on balance - balance was .01 cents! Now waiting in limbo for a refund with no specified time for resolve to this loss!

Very disturbed on this and was out 200.00 for a graduation gift! The Customer service the second time I called was very rude and not any help at all. Instructed on how yo receive refund, sent in documentation requested and now playing a waiting game. Has anyone been able to work with this company and have resolve to their issues?

I have not heard anything from them for 2 months!

Is this a responsible company or do they have a record of just ignoring a consumer? I am at a loss.

I didn't like: Being left in limbo.

Comments

Same thing happened to me on 06-10-18, purchases $200 prepaid MasterCard at Walmart on 06-09-18. When I logged in to my account online, there was unauthorized Paypal purchase worth $200.

I haven’t used the card and so I called the number on the card and told them I did not make the purchase and was informed my money will be refunded within 7 days.

I called today and was told I now have to file a dispute and wait 45-90 days because I was not given a reference number when I called the first time I reported the incident. I just want my money back fully refunded!

Me too,yesterday just buy 300$gift card, just used 100,and today just left0.03,